What are the System Requirements for Taking Online Courses at Dominican?
- Windows 7 minimum.
- Must be able to read MSOffice docs and docx files as well as .ppt extensions.
- Dominican uses most recent Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (which sometimes does not work-then Domincan recommends trying another browser like Firefox)
- Macs use Safari but some videos are problematic so they recommend Firefox)
- If a user is using live adobe connect sessions, they should have headsets to minimize noise
- users should download the latest java (some exams have interactive components)
- Quicktime and whatever can view you-tube videos, audio lectures